Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Social Media Fixer Upper Content Plan

 Keiman Capers 

Comm

Social Media Fixer Upper Content Plan

Hello, I will be fixing up the American Payroll Association, because their content they release on social media will only attract 60+ year olds, and their memes are childish. Here is the plan that I am going to use:

·      So, I made a text only app that it’s called “Textuator” which only uses approximately 175 characters maximum (we will be testing this soon)

·      I was also able to make a picture only app and I called it “Pics R U”, and the meaning of this title is very “literate”I might add. Anything that you take a click on relating to that theme or post, will take you to one similar!

·      I made a hybrid app that is called “No Limit” because I wanted to be able to give freedom of writing and expression, because that is necessary and also be able to use images to support their story or theme.

·      For the video app, I decided to call it “Quick Cord” and the reasoning is because I want those who participate with our company to know that we are straightforward and to the point when it comes to business.

·      So, for my last video app to have a 5–7-minute restriction, and also with 4 max sentences, I decided to name it “Tube-You”. Now yes, I know what you’re thinking “oh no he stole YouTube “ hahaha…no I did not. It clearly has a different name sheesh. But trust me, this is gonna take our company right through the roof!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...