Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Topic Introduction

Topic Introduction

 


https://angelinaeabha.blogspot.com/2023/04/angel-reese-caitlin-clark.html

For my social phenomenon, I decided to discuss the double standard of sports. To be more specific, I will be talking about how these two women's athletes have changed the air of college basketball for generations to come, because of a "You can't see me gesture" and some taunting and trash talking that was made in the championship game of women's college basketball NCAA Tournament. This has now turned into the most talked about social phenomenon since sliced bread (dad joke) and has not got any better, as it has slowly turned into a racial segregationally topic, while also being bias to women's sports when compared to men's sports. This will be a very informative topic that I will be blogging and discussing over time, and I hope that you all take this serious as my topic will continue to develop in the why and how categories of these events overall. I plan to try my best to change everybody's viewpoint on this and hope to get others to understand how out of context this topic has been taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...