Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Method Section "Before" Version

 

Methods: How Will I Back Up My Case?

This is still going to be separate, but I do want to give a brief insight about what I will be doing for my method section of this overall. My main emphasis will focus on Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese, two college women’s basketball players, and I am comparing their recent events with something pertaining to men’s basketball at the NBA level (if you are curious to know who a part of this will be, you must be there for the presentation). I decided to do this because I want to focus highly on these two respected athletes and how social media has blown this entire moment out of proportion, without any true background and history behind how it led up to all of this in the long run. I will be using comments, different quotes, and anything else I can find that relates to the topic at hand. This method strategy will help me also show and be able to interpret the different segregationally comments that have been made over all of this entire work. The best and only feasible way that I can also go about this topic is to go to Angel Reese social media page (Instagram) in order to view different critical comments, as well as comments that are showcasing signs of segregation/racism towards her as well. Although I will not be using many statistics per say, I will link her Instagram page so that you are able to check and view these comments yourself or support her with positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...