Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Why do we share

 






 
Why do we share. Is it to fit in. Is it to make people laugh.  The true definition of sharing is to "have a portion of something with another or others" This applies to sharing food, toys etc. This definitely applies to social media, we share, we retweet, we send things to our friends for whatever reason. And that reason is because we want our friends or followers to have the same joy we get from a video or post. Sometimes we share with our close friends a lot more because we have a deeper connection with them, in which they understand you or you guys have the same interests. It wasn't until I was in class the other day that I realized that it was a deeper meaning to sharing than what I thought. When I thought about why I shared I automatically thought about me and my cousin we share and tag each other on a lot of posts and videos and its always something that we are interested in or it's something that we have in common. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...