Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Monday, February 27, 2023

Get in touch with reality



 Fake vs Real

Social media or what I would like to call it screen time have been an upcoming topic since the early two thousands. Speaking from experience when I was in elementary school there was a popular game called Sims. Sims was a game where you can make your own person on the internet and interact with other people doing the same thing. your Character needs to eat sleep, and do almost everything you do in real life. Without me going any further don't you already see a problem with that? Imagine being a kid, or even have a child and they are playing this game constantly, I already see a problem with them differentiating what is real and what is fake.

The present

Today you see people...kids especially influenced heavily by what they see on what ever device they might be on. With me being so observant sometimes I ask myself why might that be? Number 1 it is easily accessible; Honestly I would call in the new pacifier for all. When people want to check out of the real world where do they go? straight to their phones. Ending things off correctly a lot of people have trouble separating real from fake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...