Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Being Popular

 




Being popular is one of the biggest phenomena to social media like Facebook, Instagram. It definitely makes a difference when it comes to getting into social media. Coming from personal experience when I first started getting into social media, it took me a while to get friends on Facebook or followers on Instagram, because I wasn't well known which means that I didn't have many friends. Then I also learned that when it comes to getting views and likes it mattered if people knew who you were in school, whereas if they didn't know who you were then you just had an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...