Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

My Blog

So I'm Cody and I honestly have avoided social media all my life. I don;t have a phone and only recently created my twitter and other various platforms for the class so I'll be learning how to use them more as I go through this course. It's very strange to people to hear I don't use a cell phone or social media in a day and age where it is almost required by our society to have use both. I honestly feel like it's a waste of time but we'll see how my opinion develops over the course of this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...