Join us in our public Facebook Group, where we will discuss these issues.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Who I Am

Hey there! My name is Bethany Lopez and I am a student here at TLU and a frequent Social Media user. I have never really blogged before until this class, so I'm kind of confused on how it works, but I'll learn as the semester goes! I find social media as a very interesting topic because it plays such a big role in today's society and I am very excited to learn how it all works and to find out things I never knew before. I can't wait to share with you all what I learn throughout this semester and maybe it will change my viewpoint on social media as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review

hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...