This is the blog for student-generated content for COMM 339: Social Media and Society, taught by Dr. Steven Vrooman at Texas Lutheran University.
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Who I Am
Hey there! My name is Bethany Lopez and I am a student here at TLU and a frequent Social Media user. I have never really blogged before until this class, so I'm kind of confused on how it works, but I'll learn as the semester goes! I find social media as a very interesting topic because it plays such a big role in today's society and I am very excited to learn how it all works and to find out things I never knew before. I can't wait to share with you all what I learn throughout this semester and maybe it will change my viewpoint on social media as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Paper, Part 2: Literature Review
hdstsytsdystsutsyt Literature Review Social platform reddit can tell us a lot about the impacts pandemic. For example, Hossu and Pardee ( 20...
-
What's in a Meme? What is a meme? heather15blog For most college students its a language were are fluent in, but still learning due to...
-
What I guess is the main goal for this blog post is to combine what we learned from both days that we learned about Designing for spread a...
-
Ed and Lorraine Warren looking at the real Annabelle doll I was reading the post sent to the class by Dr. Vrooman about how people we...
No comments:
Post a Comment